Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Elf // Natural Eyes Beauty Book Review

I recently came across Elf Cosmetics. I knowwww what rock have I been living under! When I saw how affordable this makeup was I thought that the quality must be lacking. But I bought this little kit (its actually quite large) anyways to give it a whirl. This Natural Eyes Beauty Book I got at Target for $5! Whaaaat?!





It comes with an eyelid primer, cappuccino eye pencil, six eye shadow shades and an applicator! All for $5. Wowie! So far I've only been able to find these products at Target and Walgreens but for a full inventory of all their products order straight off the Elf Website. Overall, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I can't wait to start trying more of their items.

Do any of you have a favorite Elf Product?!




No comments:

Post a Comment