Thursday, June 6, 2013

Osis+ DUST IT Product Review

Transform your flat dull hair with this pliable texturizing powder! 


Voluptuous, full hair is in but very few people have naturally fluffy and full locks. My hairstylist, Erin recommended this texturing powder when I was recently complaining about how tired I was of teasing my hair. I was really skeptical because I haven’t found a product other than hairspray to make my hair as big and fluffy as I like. Anyways – the powder is a million times faster than going through the tedious process of blow drying, teasing, hairspray and blow dry. You lift up pieces of your hair and tap a little bit of powder on the roots and use your fingers to rub it in and fluff.

The only downside I see in this product is that I have to fluff my hair at the roots throughout the day instead of doing my usual tease, spray and blow dry where I don’t have to touch it and it stays big all day. Could have something to do with my hair type, I’ve got thick heavy hair that weighs itself down. I’d assume that if you have finer hair it would work wonders for every occasion. But I definitely love this product for when I’m on the go and don’t have time to run through the whole process.



My bottle was $14 and it will definitely last for a longgg time, it doesn’t take much to get the right look.
What are your favorite styling products for volume and texture?


No comments:

Post a Comment